Read a great article today on Video SEO (sorry I don’t have the link of the original article!) and followed a link to http://wistia.com/
Am trying my first video embed using the SEO embed code. Depending on how well this works… I may be not only writing a lot more about this, but also using this service to host my videos.
Oh how I LOVE to learn new stuff!
I have a Google AdSense account, that I use on this blog and on my personal blog and hubpages. I wanted to experiment with adding ads above and below posts on the blog, but didn’t want to have to copy/paste the ad code everytime.
I found this nifty WordPress plugin, called Google Adsense plug and play. With a neat interface that allowed me to easily link to my publisher account and choose the ad units I wanted to display and where.
Internet Marketing Made Easy™ by Ask Joanne, LLC
How to get started with Internet Marketing:
- Start with a well designed website or well-written blog.
- Capitalize on your existing relationships and ask others to link to your site.
- Research on the internet for logical partners with your business or message, where you can post your content.
- Tell people about your site and what you have to offer.
- Analyze the results and refine your efforts.
- Know how to access your website statistics and what to look for when you get there.